Friday, July 8, 2011

Vintage fabric sale

Okay then. I've cleaned off the sewing room shelves to make room for the pile of fabric in the middle of the floor, lol.

I will have to price these by the piece, since some pieces are several yards and some are small. Most of them are going to be quilting weight cottons unless I have noted otherwise.

You email me at makinprojiks@gmail.com with the letters of the ones you are interested in and I will let you know 1) how much of it there is and 2) how much.

I will try my best to cram it all into a flat rate box, so shipping would be either $5.20, $10.95 or $14.95.
SOLD A Barkcloth curtains, pair
B glazed chintz
SOLD C barkcloth
D barkcloth
SOLD E barkcloth
SOLD F barkcloth curtains pair
G
SOLD H
I SOLD
J
K SOLD
L
M
SOLD N sheer and flocked
SOLD O cotton knit
SOLD P tree skirt panels
SOLD Q barkcloth (I think there is a huge amount of this one)
R buttery yellow, washed out from flash
SOLD S
T SOLD
U
V
W
X not vintage, cotton twill
Y
Z several yards of merry modernica, alexander henry
SOLD AA
SOLD AB
SOLD AC this is really beautiful and delicate, with those birds! (I just don't see myself using it.)
SOLD AD
AE
SOLD AF
AG
AH
AI
SOLD
AJ barkcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment