Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tablecloths

Here they are.

I will sell most of them for $3 each. I am happy to consider trades also.

Keep in mind they are going to sell AS IS. I just dont have time with the kids to inspect every one of them (and if I did I would make a mint on Ebay! LOLOLOL)

I kid. Some of them are in fine condition. Some have a fugitive dye problem. Some have a hole here or there. (One has a big hole, I took a pic of that area.) Some have stains that I couldn't or didn't get out.

All of them have been on our table at one point or another, so they aren't exactly trashed, but for the sake of argument let's just call them all cutters so no one is disappointed, okay? I just HAVE to have fewer of them so I can actually use them.

You will need to email me at makinprojiks@gmail.com with the letter of the one(s) you are interested in. The letters are BELOW the photographs.

I would prefer you just mail me a check instead of dealing with paypal, but I might be willing to reconsider.
Sold
Sold
Sold
SOLD
Sold
F
Sold
H
I
Sold
K
L
Sold
Sold
Sold
P SOLD
Q
Sold
S
T
U
V SOLD
W
X SOLD
Y
Sold
AB SOLD
AC
Sold
AE SOLD
Sold
AG
AH
AI
AJ

AK SOLD

3 comments:

  1. Boy! You sure did have a lot of tablecloths!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really I am the first follower??? Is there a prize for that??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm disappointed I didn't get into Google Reader! Would have loved to take the Christmas one's off your hands!!

    ReplyDelete